Mobius Games made an announcement today that Rakion South-East Asia will be shutting down on the 28th of September 2009 at 12:00nn. This is in line with the migration of Rakion-SEA to the International server of Rakion hosted by Softnyx – the developer of the game.
Here are the details that you should know if you are playing Rakion-SEA.
- All user information will be migrated including items and Rakion-SEA Cash.
- Unclaimed Gift Items must be claimed before migration. Unclaimed Gift Items are not included in the migration.
- You will still be able to purchase avatars using Rakion-SEA Cash via mobiusonline.
- The following Premium Services for Rakion-SEA will end on September 15, 2009
- Paid Recovery
- No further requests will be entertained after September 15th.
- All pending cases before September 15th will be processed by September 30th.
- Online GX
- Items will no longer be allowed to be posted for auction by September 15th.
- All items posted before September 15th can no longer be extended prior to auction time expiry.
- mobiusonline Rakion-SEA Cash
- RIS Rakion Cash ePins will be replacing the Rakion-SEA Cash denominations.
- All Rakion-SEA Cash denominations will be removed from mobiusonline.
Rakion-SEA is hereby entered into gameshogun’s ghoulpool. And Rakion-SEA players, get ready to face the International Rakion Community!
You can read the official announcement here: When Worlds Collide: The Great Merger.
* Image from Mobius Games, Rakion announcement.