- Template Credits:
- Plugin Credits:
- Basic Antispam by blueyed
- This plugin provides basic methods to detect & block spam on referers, comments & trackbacks.
- Captcha Images by Bush League Critic
- Use generated images to tell humans and robots apart.
- Code Highlight by Astonish Me
- Display computer code easily. This plugin renders character entities on the fly, so you can copy/paste normal code directly into your posts and it will always look like normal code, even when editing the post (i.e., no preprocessing of the code is required). Include line numbers (customizable starting number). The best part about the line numbers - visitors can cut-and-paste the code from your post, leaving the line numbers behind! Accepts BBcode tags and does not render smilies. Colouration of PHP code, plus PHP manual links for PHP functions. Easy to install and easy to use. No hacks. Degrades nicely, if the plugin is off. Styling completely customizable via your templates CSS file.
- Comment Gravatars by Bush League Critic
This plugin displays a commentator's gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar) if they've registered for a free account with gravatar.com. If not, it displays one of three uniquely generated avatars (identicons, wavatars or monsterids -- your choice).
Designed for a no muss, no fuss way to add avatars to the comments of your blog without having to bother with uploading files or doing any template coding.
Works for registered users of your blog as well as visitors.
- Comment Tags by EdB
- This plugin will display a toolbar with buttons to quickly insert safely allowable HTML tags around selected text in a comment.
- Ping Google Blog Search by blueyed
- Ping-O-Matic by blueyed
- Pings the Ping-O-Matic service, which relays your ping to the most common services.
- Texturize by Wordpress team
- This renderer will replace standard and double quotes with typographic quotes were appropriate.
It will also perform the following replacements:
- --- to —
- -- to –
- ... to …
- Turing Test by EdB
- Stop spam-bots with one simple question, configurable, applies to comments and registration and message forms.
- Core Contributors:
- I have nothing to say!
- Bushleague Critic
- Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts - AE
- Emin Özlem
- the fixer.
- Geek Girl
- When you are living on the edge, it doesn't take much to push you over.
- JC John Sese Cuneta
- An ASEAN Chinese-Filipino from the Pearl of the Orient Seas! An advocate of reviving the use of Baybayin script.
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18 [KJV]
- A daily diary of the mostly mundane, sometimes surprising, and often opinionated.
- I have nothing to say!
- Lee Turner
- All things Quam Plures - Plugins, Templates and hacking the core
- Firefighting Yankee Canuck & Devoted Father of Photo-Caption Zoom, "The Oop" & a flock of birds. Master of CSS and a beaver pond. Ruled by R
- Some German guy who coincidentally is Yet Another Dracone™ and mostly writes (in German and sometimes in English) about Linux and other technical stuff, on some rare occasions even about politics.
- if you can't do it the way it is suppose to be done, do it the way you can
- Blonde Bimbo who plays with flowers
- Powered by: