I got my Wrath of the Lich King delivered earlier so I was able to go to the new content ahead of the majority. There were only a few us then so it was very fun – no competition. So just like me, if you want to get your World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion on or before launch day, then you can order from the links on this post.
This time however the fun begins with being able to dance as a Worgen or Goblin in front of players who doesn’t have their Cataclysm expansion yet. Or go to the new level 80-85 content if you can… alone.
Without further delay, reserve your copies now by clicking on the links below.
- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of deelopment.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil’ Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft® retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector’s Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG.