Run Up posted today a job opening for Forum Moderators for their first Philippine MMOG Luna Online. Your job is to help in answering gamer questions and, to enforce the forum rules and regulations.
If you are interested, then continue reading…
Here are the requirements for the job:
- You must be a Luna Online Philippines player
- Knowledgeable with the game and forum policies
- Have a considerable amount of time to offer to the job
- With good communication skills in English and Filipino
- Can deliver his or her ideas and thoughts clearly and does NOT text-talk
- NO attitude problems
- Being able to enjoy team work
Still interested? Then send the the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- YM ID
- Character Level
- Website/Blog URL
- Micro-blog accounts (Identi.ca/Twitter/Plurk/etc.)
- Social-Network Accounts (Facebook/Friendster/Multiply/etc.)
- Guild/Org/Gaming Groups Joined
- What experience do you have in other games and communities? (if any)
- What motivates you to apply?
- Why do you think we should get you as a forum mod?
Oh, this is a voluntary job. But successful applicants will be entitled to some benefits once-in-a-while.