Today another stable OpenTTD has been released to the wild - v1.0.2. This is of course for all platforms, Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, and GNU/Linux. There were many bug fixes since v1.0.1 but before I show you the changelog - 44 in all, 1 new feature, and 1 feature change.
Here’s the official announcement posted by TrueBrain.
People are so mean to me today. Here I am in this beautiful rainy day sitting outside a German’s house, waiting for more food which seems absent at the moment.
While we were eating, we faked the community in believing nothing was done. Nothing is less true. Ha-ha. How did we fool them. Not only we made 6 commits, we also released 1.0.2. Not to forget we cut this lovely r20000 cake, which planetmaker made, and it was lovely.
His hospitality is generous and we all seem to like being here.
With this, my dear diary, I would like to close up. I hope you enjoy 1.0.2, a new step forward to an even more stable version of the 1.0 branch.Enjoy!
And here is the v1.0.2 changelog:
1.0.2 (2010-06-19)1.0.2-RC1 (2010-06-05)
- Fix: Owner of the Waypoint View window was not properly set (r19990)
- Fix: Close list of vehicles with given oil rig in orders when the oil rig is deleted (r19956)
- Fix: Close list of vehicles with given buoy/oil rig in orders when switching company (r19955)
- Fix: Do not close list of waypoint’s trains when the waypoint view is closed when it is sticky (r19952)
- Fix: Close buoy’s vehicle list when the buoy is deleted [FS#3869] (r19951)
- Feature: Translated desktop shortcut comments (r19884)
- Fix: When ‘pause on new game’ is set, pause the game before CleanupGeneration() to avoid conflicts with concurrent GUI code [FS#3857] (r19934)
- Fix: Pay for the rail/road when constructing tunnels, bridges, depots and stations [FS#3859, FS#3827] (r19925, r19887, r19881)
- Fix: Closing chatbox could cause glitches when news message was shown [FS#3865] (r19921)
- Fix: [YAPP] Inform the pathfinder as well about the fact that the backside of an one-way path signal can be a safe waiting point [FS#3803] (r19896)
- Fix: Allow loading savegames from the console without specifying the “.sav” extension, i.e. make it consistent with saving savegames from the console [FS#3761] (r19885)
- Fix: Dropdowns did affect positioning of new windows because they were not yet removed when the new windows were positioned [FS#3812] (r19883)
- Fix: [NoAI] AIEngine::IsValidEngine() and AIEngine::IsBuildable() returned false positives. Especially wagons of unavailable railtypes were reported available (r19880)
- Fix: Default vehicle group texts were drawn one pixel too low [FS#3851] (r19878)
- Fix: It was not possible to send all trains with common waypoint order to depot (r19876)
- Fix: Compilation for NetBSD [FS#3809, FS#3840, FS#3845] (r19874, r19859, r19853, r19781)
- Fix: If the (guessed initial) destination tile of a road vehicle was not a road stop but was a T-junction or turn, the road vehicles would jump around in circles [FS#3817] (r19873)
- Fix: When a network connection gets lost and a game with AIs was loaded the client might crash due to the AIs not being loaded while the game loop is executed [FS#3819] (r19869)
- Fix: Use non-breaking spaces for currency pre-/postfixes (r19867)
- Fix: Crash when changing/viewing locale settings in the console [FS#3830] (r19865, r19864, r19863, r19862)
- Fix: Drawing fallback sprites for unavailable NewGRF waypoints failed (r19852)
- Fix: Ensure that both texts of the NewGRF gui download button fit (r19823)
- Fix: Kicking clients by IP did not work [FS#3784] (r19818)
- Fix: Compilation with MinGW GCC 4.5.0 and UNICODE (r19787)
- Fix: If a waypoint is immediately followed by a path signal a reservation would be made from that path signal before the waypoint is marked passed. As a result the order to go to the waypoint is used to reserve the path after the waypoint and as such trains get lost [FS#3770] (r19784)
- Fix: NULL pointer deference when testing relative scope *action2 on an unbuilt engine [FS#3828] (r19782)
- Fix: Crash on too long paths [FS#3807] (r19780, r19779, r19778, r19777, r19776)
- Fix: MP_VOID tiles shall have no tropic zone [FS#3820] (r19769)
- Fix: Half-desert tiles would never revert back to clear tiles (r19768)
- Fix: Height in smallmap was different from measured heights [FS#3808] (r19767)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Vehicle var 43 missed AI information in purchase list (r19761)
- Fix: Blocked roadvehicles should first check whether they are still blocked before accelerating again, instead of continuous starting/stopping (r19755)
- Fix: Try harder to find a suitable font that can be loaded, i.e. while searching for a suitable font test whether you can open it [FS#3740] (r19753)
- Fix: Make sure the chat area fits in the default window size; if you want it larger, you can always change/override it in the config file [FS#3798] (r19751)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Industry var 0x43 is not ’safe’ during callbacks 22 and 38 either (r19750)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Possible divide-by-zero if a NewGRF checked industry var 42 while the production level was 0 (r19749)
- Fix: Do not recenter usually centered windows when resizing main window or changing language, if they have been moved/resized before [FS#3675] (r19746)
- Fix: The GUI is controlled by _local_company, not _current_company (r19745)
- Fix: NewGRFs could access map bits of not yet constructed industries and houses during construction callbacks (r19748, r19743)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Passing some invalid data to industry variable 67/68 could cause a crash (r19713)
- Fix: Check for industry availability more thoroughly and cancel object placement when selecting not available industries [FS#3787] (r19701)
- Fix: Avoid showing building toolbars behind the main toolbar when the ‘Link landscape toolbar’ setting is active [FS#3781] (r19696)
- Fix: Under some circumstances the player’s name could be empty (r19693)
- Fix: Do not show an error message when trying to give another client an amount of 0 money [FS#3779] (r19684)
- Fix: Do not display an error message when double clicking on a vehicle in the ‘available vehicles’-window (r19669)
- Change: Name invalid engines, cargos and industries ‘invalid’, if the player removed the supplying NewGRFs, hide invalid engines from the purchase list (r19879, r19877)
You can download OpenTTD 1.0.2 stable by visiting their download site.
Discuss and talk about this game here: gameshogun forums